Homemade Queso. NO VELVEETA.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade queso. no velveeta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Queso. NO VELVEETA is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Homemade Queso. NO VELVEETA is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade queso. no velveeta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Queso. NO VELVEETA:
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese. (i used mild cheddar).
- Take 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Get 12 oz of Evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Make ready 2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Homemade Queso. NO VELVEETA:
- Season ground beef with taco seasoning and brown in pan..
- Meanwhile combine shredded cheese and cornstarch in a bowl..
- Add cheese and cornstarch mixture to sauce pan aswell as the can of evaporated milk. (heat should be on low).
- Stir the mixture until it's smooth and all the cheese is melted..
- Add salt and mix in..
- Add ground beef and fold in.
- Add salsa and fold in.
- Tada. REAL homemade Queso..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade queso. no velveeta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!