Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy salsa style baked taquitos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy salsa style baked taquitos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos:
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded chicken (I used chicken cooked in my slow cooker.
- Make ready 4 oz. of brick style cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa (jarred or homemade).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of onion, finely diced.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, pepper, garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. of each cayenne pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil, for brushing.
- Make ready of flour tortillas (6 or 8 inch size).
Steps to make Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos:
- You could use corn tortillas rather than flour if you'd prefer. If so, warm them slightly to make them less likely to tear when rolled***.
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and grease it lightly. Set it aside. In a medium bowl, stir the softened cream cheese, salsa and shredded cheese together. Add in the seasonings and taste. Adjust to suit your tastes as needed. Stir in the cooked chicken and onion and stir to incorporate everything..
- Lay out one tortilla at a time and place about 2 tbsp. of chicken mix onto the center, in a line. Repeat until there is no more mix left..
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and place on the baking tray, seam side down. Lightly brush olive oil over the top of the taquitos. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until they begin to brown slightly. Let them cool slightly, then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy salsa style baked taquitos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!