Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. Now you know it can help you be happier as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken tenders and potato recipe. To make teriyaki chicken tenders and potato you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Get 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Provide 3 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ○ Brown or muscovado sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- Take 2 tbsp of ○ Sake.
- Provide 5 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized, put in a heatproof container and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for about 7 minutes..
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders and cut into bite sized pieces. Put the chicken into a plastic bag and add the ● ingredients. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes..
- Transfer the chicken to a shallow container and pat dry any moisture with paper towels. Coat the chicken with katakuriko. In a separate small bowl, combine the ○ ingredients..
- Pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a heated frying pan, add the chicken from Step 3, and fry..
- When one side has browned, turn the pieces over, cover with a lid on and steam-fry for a minute until cooked through. Remove the lid and cook until browned..
- Put the potatoes into the pan and stir-fry. Don't mix too much..
- Add the butter, and when it has melted, add the ○ sauce. Stir fry until there's no moisture left in the pan and it's done!.
Keep it in the refrigerator, covered, and warm it up before you add it. Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with teriyaki sauce. I have tasted many amazing chicken teriyaki in the United States and in Japan. The best ones always have crackly and crispy skin. With juicy tender pieces of chicken glazed in a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce, this authentic Japanese Teriyaki Chicken recipe comes together in just eight minutes using four basic ingredients.
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.