Boneless Chicken Masala.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, boneless chicken masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Boneless Chicken Masala is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Boneless Chicken Masala is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook boneless chicken masala using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boneless Chicken Masala:
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken boneless.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2 of Capsicum thinly sliced.
- Make ready 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
Instructions to make Boneless Chicken Masala:
- Heat Oil and saute sliced Onions with Ginger garlic paste and some Salt on a low heat. After 5 minutes of sauteeing, add Chicken and the rest of the powdered spices. Mix well and cover with a lid..
- Let it cook undisturbed on a low heat until 15-20 minutes. If required, just drizzle some water in order to save it from getting burnt at the bottom. Five minutes before time, add sliced Capsicum or Shimla Mirch. Give all of that a good mix. Adjust Salt and garnish with lots of freshly chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Enjoy with your loved ones and friends at mealtimes. It goes well with Fried Rice, Plain Rice, Phulkas, Chapatis Pulaos, Dals etc. The choices are endless..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food boneless chicken masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!