Maize flour Nachos salsa. Maize flour Nacho Chips with Charred Tomato Salsa. A quintessential appetizer for the parties you arrange. Let kiddos enjoy these as their evening snacks.
It is yellow coloured flour with coarse texture. This green and orange salsa not only looks good but also tastes good, and is healthy as well. There is a tinge of innovativeness at play too… salsa is usually made with tomatoes and capsicum.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, maize flour nachos salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Maize flour Nachos salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Maize flour Nachos salsa is something that I have loved my whole life.
Maize flour Nacho Chips with Charred Tomato Salsa. A quintessential appetizer for the parties you arrange. Let kiddos enjoy these as their evening snacks.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook maize flour nachos salsa using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maize flour Nachos salsa:
- Get 1 cup of maize flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Take 1 of big size chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of big size chopped capsicum.
- Make ready 1 of diced tomato.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pasta sauce.
- Take 3 teaspoon of homemade mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of Mozerrela.
- Take 1 of sliced chesse.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of boiled sweetcorn.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepprika topping(homemade).
- Get 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
Try our easy Nachos and Salsa Recipe with step by step instructions! Kids absolutely love the crispy nachos and flavourful salsa dip. It is safe to say that this Nachos and Salsa recipe is the crown jewel of Mexican cuisine. The crispy tortilla chips called Nachos are made using flour, corn flour and oil.
Instructions to make Maize flour Nachos salsa:
- Take a bowl and add maize flour and wheat flour in it.add 1/2 teaspoon salt turmeric powder 1 tbsp ajwain in it.mix it well and make a dough with lukewarm water.dough should be not too soft. Keep it aside for 20 min..
- After 20 min, take dough and make small bowls of it.apply oil on rolling pin and shelf and make a medium sized chapati of it.chapati should be thin. prick on chapati with fork and cut it into triangle shape..
- Fry it on medium flame one after another and sprinkle paprika seasoning on it..
- Take another pan and add oil in it. Add chopped onion in it and cook it for 2 min on medium flame. add capsicum in it and cook it for 5-10 min. It should be crunchy. then add diced tomatoes and cook it till it lefts oil. now add 1/2 teaspoon salt red chilli powder in it.mix it well and add pasta sauce tomato sauce and mayonnaise in it.mix it and switch off the flame..
- After the salsa is ready put it on nachos and top up with mozzarella cheese and sliced chesse.microwave it for 30 sec and serve it hot.
You can make corn tortillas as a base for your nachos. In fact, that's the standard Foundation for Tex Mex nachos. However, we just buy corn tortilla chips at the grocery store. Do you mean changing ground corn, what I know as corn meal, for what. Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food maize flour nachos salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!