Homemade Spicy Salsa dip.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, homemade spicy salsa dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Spicy Salsa dip is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Spicy Salsa dip is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade spicy salsa dip using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Spicy Salsa dip:
- Take 1 cup of tomato chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of red shimla mirch chopped.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 piece of ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 4 of green chilli chopped.
- Make ready 2 of dry red chilli in pieces.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper acd.
- Get 2 tsp of white til.
Steps to make Homemade Spicy Salsa dip:
- Steam the vaggies or microwave for 3 – 4 min..
- Mix all ingredients and grind it..
- Well Spicy Salsa is ready to serve with cheesy bread,bread sticks, waffers and veggies..
- Thanks to all..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade spicy salsa dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!