Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, passover haroset. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Passover Haroset is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Passover Haroset is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook passover haroset using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Passover Haroset:
- Take of dates.
- Take of mulled wine /red wine.
- Get of apples grated.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Get of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Passover Haroset:
- Chop the dates, grate the apples and place it in a pan on a low heat..
- Gradually pour in the wine, add the group almonds and spices. Keep stirring until it forms into paste..
- Keep in air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food passover haroset recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!