Fresh Homemade Salsa.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fresh homemade salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fresh Homemade Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fresh Homemade Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fresh homemade salsa using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Homemade Salsa:
- Make ready 1 large of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 of thin stalk Celery.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of Cilantro (also known as coriander).
- Make ready 1 of Seasoned salt or plain salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare of For extra spice.
- Get 1 of Tabasco (the green or red variety).
- Get 1/2 of a pepper Red chili pepper or green chili peppers (or both).
Instructions to make Fresh Homemade Salsa:
- Chop your tomatoes into cubes. Finely chop your onions, celery stalks, and bell peppers. Soak the chopped onions in a bowl of water..
- Finely chop your green chili peppers. Grate your garlic. Strain the chopped onion and remove any excess moisture with paper towels or similar..
- Combine all the ingredients together. Add Tabasco as desired. The flavors will settle in and become more delicious if you let your salsa sit for 30 minutes or so..
- Here's what I used this time. The bottled red and green chili peppers were purchased at an import store. It's better if you use fresh lemon juice, but I just used the store-bought kind since I didn't have any fresh lemons on hand..
- I couldn't find any fresh cilantro, so I used a freeze-dried version. If you don't have any cilantro, you can substitute it with chopped celery leaves..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fresh homemade salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!