Pizza Fondue. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining pizza sauce until blended; stir into beef mixture. Light the fondue pot or place over medium heat, stirring sauce to melt cheeses.
Add mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese one handful at a time, stirring until cheeses melt into the fondue before adding the next handfuls. DIRECTIONS Brown the chopped onion and beef together; drain grease off. Add remaining ingredients and cook until cheese is melted.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pizza fondue. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Fondue is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pizza Fondue is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining pizza sauce until blended; stir into beef mixture. Light the fondue pot or place over medium heat, stirring sauce to melt cheeses.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pizza fondue using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Fondue:
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of olive oil or butter.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of carom seeds – ajwain.
- Take 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup Salt to taste.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of sugar optional.
- Get 1 of small capsicum finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cheese spread.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated process cheese.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of grated pizza cheese To serve with: Salty biscuits.
- Make ready of Digestive biscuits Bread – roasted Breadsticks.
Place in fondue pot and serve with toasted cubes of French bread. This Pizza Fondue will keep warm in your slow cooker as long as you need it to… but it won't last long! Packed with meat and cheese, it's pizza on a spoon! Slow Cooker Pizza Fondue Referral links are used in this post. Directions Pour marinara, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, and a handful of mini pepperoni pieces into the fondue pot, or into a medium-sized saucepan.
Instructions to make Pizza Fondue:
- In a pan heat oil and add carom seeds, add onion and capsicum to it and saute for 2 minutes..
- After that add tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. When tomatoes are cooked add spices and tomato ketchup. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. At last add cheese spread and cook for 1 minute at medium flame. Mix well..
- Transfer fondue in fondue pot and spread process and pizza cheese over it. Sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano..
- Let it cool at room temperature and crush to a semi-smooth paste..
- Serve hot Pizza Fondue with salty biscuits, multi-grain biscuits roasted bread fingers and bread sticks..
- Even butter roasted mini pizza base also can be served with this delicious recipe..
Heat until the cheese has melted (use medium. This pizza's fondue pot is built right in. Filled with pizza sauce and topped with molten mozzarella, it's a dip-able pizza – perfect for a fun dinner night! For this recipe, you'll just need to pick your favorite dough, sauce and some toppings for your pizza fondue. I baked mine on a preheated pizza stone, though a regular baking sheet will also do the trick.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pizza fondue recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!