Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade salsa. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade salsa using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salsa:
- Take 3 of chubby/medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of tomatillos/green tomatoes.
- Make ready 6 of Serrano peppers.
- Get 8 of Jalapenos.
- Get 3 of medium/large garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Salsa:
- Rinse off the veggies and peppers..
- Roast veggies and peppers on a comal/griddle (medium flame) untill the skin is ready to peel off and the meat of the tomatoes change color. The juice will spil. It's ok. Make sure you turn them over so as much of the skin is roasted. Especially the peppers..
- Meanwhile peel garlic cloves and toss in your blender..
- Add the red and green tomatoes to the garlic once they're done. Blend. Add salt to taste..
- Take peppers off griddle as soon as they are done and place on a plate or bowl to cool..
- Remove the skin off the peppers. And the stems if they still have them. You can use your bare fingers or gloves if you like. Your fingers might get….burned with spicy. Lol depends on the pepper..
- Now add them to blender. Blend. And you're done. I like to save jars from things like pasta sauce. Store in glass container..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!