Pavbhaji Fondue. You can cook this recipe when you're having a party at home or family get to gather. Cheese added to hot ground pav bhaji is the Indian version of fondue which you can serve with pieces of brun pav. This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
I have earlier shared Vada pav Fondue recipe, which is well received by you all and is worth trying. Ingredients used to make this fusion Indian fondue Pav Bhaji Fondue is a nice, lighter twist to the traditional Pav Bhaji, and it makes a great appetizer as well! Keep in mind it is heavy; if you are planning other appetizers too.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pavbhaji fondue. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
You can cook this recipe when you're having a party at home or family get to gather. Cheese added to hot ground pav bhaji is the Indian version of fondue which you can serve with pieces of brun pav. This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
Pavbhaji Fondue is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pavbhaji Fondue is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pavbhaji fondue using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pavbhaji Fondue:
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped onion.
- Take 1 cup of chopped green capsicum.
- Get 3 cups of chopped red ripe tomatoes.
- Take 6 tsp of Everest pavbhaji masala.
- Make ready 6 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 cups of grated cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Get of To serve :.
- Get of Herbs/Garlic/Olive bread loaves bread toasted pieces.
It could be a fun date night dish as well, paired with a light dinner. It's a great make ahead dish that you can pop in the fridge the day before, then warm in the fondue pot, add cheese and mix well. Pav Bhaji is a classic street food and the butter used in it is Amul – the taste of India. If you can use Amul butter you'll be rewarded with the classic taste.
Instructions to make Pavbhaji Fondue:
- Melt butter in nonstick kadhai,add garlic paste,saute for 1 minute. Add chopped onion and capsicum pieces and stir fry on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes pieces,add 4 tbsp water,mix…
- Cook till tomatoes pieces are tender, in between mashing and stirring occasionally..
- Now add pavbhaji masala and Kashmiri red chilli powder,salt to taste mix and cook for 2 mins on medium flame..
- Allow the mixture to cool for 5 mins..
- Add milk and grated cheese,mix and blend it coarsely in mixer grinder jar..
- Pour the blended mixture back into kadhai. Add fresh cream,mix and cook for 1 minute..
- Cut 1/2" pieces from herbs; garlic, olive bread loaves. Apply 1-2 tsp butter on them (with hand by mixing method).
- Toast them in Airfryer for 4-5 mins on 180 temperature..
- Transfer prepared Pavbhaji Fondue into Fondue Pot. Serve/ Relish Hot Pavbhaji Fondue with Toasted bread pieces..
You require a fondue pot that can also be used on the stove top. When cooking with milk, always make sure it is at room temperature. Think fondue, and the mind conjures up images of creamy, molten and bubbling Swiss cheese, white wine, and wintry rural Swiss landscapes. Think pav bhaji, and the associations are fast, easily whipped up, delicious street food once thought of as the hurried Mumbaikar's quick option served in Mumbai streets. Bring it together – Pav bhaji with rich melting cheese served with dipping bread.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pavbhaji fondue recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!