Burns Homemade Salsa.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, burns homemade salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burns Homemade Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Burns Homemade Salsa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook burns homemade salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Burns Homemade Salsa:
- Make ready 16 of medium tomatillos husk removed.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of ground red chiles or ancho powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion blended.
- Take 1 of Cilantro blended.
- Make ready 1 of Green pepper blended.
- Make ready of Tabasco sauce (to taste)*optional – can use cayenne pepper in place of which is yummy.
Steps to make Burns Homemade Salsa:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the halved tomatillos skin side down on the baking sheet, and place in the oven. Bake until they begin to toast, about 20 minutes..
- In a food processor, combine the tomatillos, onion, red chiles/ancho powder, cilantro, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse until the mixture is smooth..
- Add Tabasco sauce/cayenne pepper to adjust the heat to taste. Adjust seasonings to taste, and pulse in small amounts of water to reach desired consistency. Serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food burns homemade salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!