Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, homemade salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Salsa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade salsa using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salsa:
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of chopped jalapenos.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take Handful of chopped spring onion greens.
- Make ready Handful of chopped spring onion whites.
- Prepare Handful of finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
Steps to make Homemade Salsa:
- Chop the onions and tomatoes finely.
- Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the spring onion green and whites,followed by coriander leaves.
- Add the jalapenos now.
- Season with salt, chilli flakes and lemon juice.
- Give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Serve immediately accompanied by your favourite Mexican delicacies like Nachos,Burritos,etc.
- Tip: Prepare salsa just before serving it with the main dish for freshness.If you do not like it chunky,mash the ingredients slightly.
- For more interesting, healthy and easy recipes, visit: (copy and paste on browser) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRiXQZZrIUv4bE9gvy12aA.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!