Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant. These delicious Grilled Stuffed Eggplant Boats can be served as an appetizer or a main course and are fun for a summer grilling recipe. I have a unique grilling recipe I'm sharing with you today. It is pretty much like a stuffed eggplant parmesan and I think you will be a big fan.
After salting and washing eggplant slices, they were grilled, sprinkled with chives and thyme, then drizzled with balsamic vinegar. The final step is to spread some goat cheese on the eggplant and roll 'em up. The sharp goat cheese melted on the tongue perfectly with the creamy eggplant, and the.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled ham and cheese stuffed eggplant. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These delicious Grilled Stuffed Eggplant Boats can be served as an appetizer or a main course and are fun for a summer grilling recipe. I have a unique grilling recipe I'm sharing with you today. It is pretty much like a stuffed eggplant parmesan and I think you will be a big fan.
Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled ham and cheese stuffed eggplant using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant:
- Make ready 1 of eggplant, peeled and cut in half.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tablespoons of fresh graded romano cheese.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 4 slices of thin deli black Forrest Ham.
- Take 3 slices of provalone cheese.
- Make ready to taste of Garnish fresh chopped basil, chives and parsley and fresh cherry or grape tomatoes.
Eggplant stuffed with cheese and tomatoes. Eggplant stuffed vegetables and grilled meat top view vertical. Pancakes stuffed with pumpkin,zucchini and minced Flat bread stuffed with ham and cheese. Stuffed eggplant is a classic Middle Eastern dish and you can find riffs on it all through the region and into the Mediterranean—from ground beef stuffed eggplant to lamb stuffed eggplant to vegetarian versions stuffed with grains like couscous, there's seemingly an endless array of stuffed eggplant.
Steps to make Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Peel and cut eggplant in half.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and provalone cheese and garnish in abowl.
- Brush eggplant with oil mixture.
- Place on prepared pan and roast until tender when a knife is inserted in it. Cool to room temperature.
- Add slices of ham to 1 eggplant ant slice.
- Top ham with cheese.
- Add remaining ham to cover cheese.
- Place eggplant slices together to sandwich in the ham and cheese between them.
- Skewer closed and brush with more oil mixture. This can be prepared in advance up to this point. Cover and refrigerate to keep..
- Place on hot grill turning until chared slightly and cheese is just starting to melt. Slice and serve garnished with fresh basil, chives, tomatoes and parsley.
If the stuffed eggplants are cold, you may need to cook them an extra five minutes. You can assemble and refrigerate the eggplant halves up to a day in advance, then bake just before serving. Heat the grill (or stovetop grill pan) to high heat. Whisk together the olive oil and vinegar and lightly dunk the eggplant slices so each is moist with the oil. In the last couple minutes of cooking, sprinkle each eggplant slice with a few crumbles of goat cheese and cook so that the cheese begins to soften.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled ham and cheese stuffed eggplant recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!