Easy Homemade Salsa.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy homemade salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Homemade Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Homemade Salsa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy homemade salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Salsa:
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- Make ready 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Salsa:
- Gather all ingredients..
- I used my single sized ninja blender, so just fill with all ingredients. I put the tomatoes in last because that way I can fill it up with more or less..
- Pulse about 4 times in your blender. Pour into a bowl then serve. Mine was cold because all my ingredients came out of the fridge, but serve cold..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy homemade salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!