Spinach Cheese Fondue. In a bowl, toss the cheeses with the cornstarch to coast. Add the spinach and the cream. Stir until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
Continue to cook until the spinach and artichokes hearts soften. Combine the Butterkäse and Parmesan/Fontina grated cheeses, and add to the broth a little bit at a time, stirring constantly. Chop cheese into cubes and toss with the gluten free flour blend to coat.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spinach cheese fondue. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In a bowl, toss the cheeses with the cornstarch to coast. Add the spinach and the cream. Stir until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
Spinach Cheese Fondue is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spinach Cheese Fondue is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spinach cheese fondue using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Cheese Fondue:
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped and blanched spinach (palak).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare of salt and black pepper as required.
In a pan, sautee the spinach, leeks, and garlic with a tablespoon of butter. Add salt and cook until tender. In a sauce pan, add cheese, butter, wine and cooked vegetables. Bring to a simmer and in batches, add a handful of the cheese, stirring and letting the cheese melt before adding more.
Steps to make Spinach Cheese Fondue:
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the blanched spinach in a mixer to a smooth puree. Keep aside..
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add all the remaining ingredients, including the cornflour-water mixture and spinach puree, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the mixture becomes thick, while stirring continuously..
- Serve with pav pieces or roasted paneer..
If the fondue becomes too thick, add a couple tablespoons of additional broth. In a bowl, toss the cheeses with the cornstarch to coast. Add the spinach and the cream. Stir until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth. Cut a garlic clove in half and rub the inside of the pot with it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spinach cheese fondue recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!