Homemade Salsa Roja.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade salsa roja. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Salsa Roja is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Homemade Salsa Roja is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade salsa roja using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salsa Roja:
- Prepare 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- Get 4 of Tomatillos.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Shallot.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 of Fresno pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime Juice.
Steps to make Homemade Salsa Roja:
- Roast the garlic, shallot, peppers, and tomatillos. Remove seeds from peppers and set aside..
- Drain half the juice from the can of tomatoes and add remaining ingredients..
- Rough chop the roasted peppers, shallot, garlic, and tomatillos and add to rest of ingredients..
- Pulse using hand blender or similar device until desired consistency is reached..
- Chill and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food homemade salsa roja recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!