Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese. Eggplant Rollatini Recipe – eggplant roll-ups filled with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan mix covered with tomato sauce and topped with more cheese. Mix the cheese and parsley in a small bowl. Smear a dollop of the mixture onto each eggplant slice, top with a strip of ham, and roll up the eggplant to Transfer the rolls to a flameproof casserole dish.
Topped with cheddar cheese and bread crumbs, this tasty, simple casserole is an excellent choice. This eggplant casserole is a fast and easy meal that's bursting with flavor. The eggplant is cubed and cooked with a tasty combination of cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, and chopped vegetables.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, eggplant rolled with ham and cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant Rollatini Recipe – eggplant roll-ups filled with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan mix covered with tomato sauce and topped with more cheese. Mix the cheese and parsley in a small bowl. Smear a dollop of the mixture onto each eggplant slice, top with a strip of ham, and roll up the eggplant to Transfer the rolls to a flameproof casserole dish.
Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggplant rolled with ham and cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese:
- Prepare 2 of large eggplants, peeled and cut length wise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Get of Basting sauce.
- Make ready 6 tablespoons of chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese, plus more for topping.
- Get of About 2 cups marinara sauce.
- Take 1/4 pound of thin sliced deli hot ham.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced provalone cheese.
- Get 15 of crisply cooked pepperoni, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of green onion thinly sliced.
Slices of grilled eggplant make for a showy meal when they're topped with mozzarella and ham, rolled up and baked in tomato sauce until meltingly tender. Served warm, garnished with basil and Parmesan cheese, they can be served with a side of pasta to sop up the extra sauce. Read on and you'll hear about Eggplant and Prosciutto and Cheese and… But before we get there, the one and only dish I know how to make is eggplant parmesan – it takes forever, but it tastes amazing. I stuffed the eggplant with ricotta cheese and herbs and I added an egg yolk for some extra You can pretty much throw in whatever you like, some chopped bacon perhaps, maybe some ham or even Place the filling on one end of the eggplant slice and roll the eggplant.
Steps to make Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese:
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all basting ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of eggplant with mixture and place on prepared pan, bake until tender, turning once about 20 minutes.
- Place some marinara in a baking dish, large enough to hold rolls in one layer.
- Assemble rolls.
- Place each eggplant on a work surface.
- Add provalone to cover eggplant.
- Then cover with ham.
- Then roll up.
- Place in sauce covered prepared pan.
- Add some sauce on each roll and sprinkle with Romano cheese and a strip of provolone. Sprinkle with crispy pepperoni and green onion.
- Bake at 425 until hot, about 15 minutes.
These egg-roll ups from Delish.com are a low-carb breakfast that actually doesn't suck. Kick-Start Your Morning With Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups. Preroasting the eggplant helps develop the flavor and softens the slices for easy rolling. I added some feta cheese to the filling. The ricotta cheese I bought was too moist and needed firming.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggplant rolled with ham and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!