Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 1350 grams of trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs).
- Take 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Get 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 120 grams of brown sugar (a packed half cup).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 – 10 hours.
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat.
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving.
- This is enough to serve 8 – 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!