Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys homemade pulled pork burgers, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vickys homemade pulled pork burgers, gf df ef sf nf using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready of Burger Patties.
- Prepare 650 grams of minced pork.
- Make ready 120 grams of dry, pre-cooked pulled pork, see my recipe link below.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of dry barbecue seasoning from recipe below.
- Take 60 ml of barbecue sauce, your own favourite or from my recipe below.
- Make ready 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe attached below.
- Get of Dry Barbeque Seasoning Mix.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of Simple Barbeque Sauce.
- Prepare 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 120 grams of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make sure you drain your pulled pork so it's not soaking in juices. I leave it overnight in a lidded dish in the fridge to dry it out a little, or your patties won't bind well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork.
- Mix the dry barbeque seasoning together. You'll have some leftover for another day, store in an old seasoning jar or small lidded container.
- In another bowl, stir together the barbeque sauce ingredients. You'll have some leftover to top the finished burgers with.
- Combine the minced pork, pulled pork, 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and the chopped onion in a large bowl.
- Add the barbeque sauce amount in the ingredient list and the worcestershire sauce and knead in to bind the mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Form a small meatball sized patty with some of the mixture. This is your taste tester! Grill it until cooked through and use it to adjust the seasonings. You may want to add another teaspoon of the seasoning blend, or add extra cayenne.
- Split the rest of the mixture into 8 equal balls. Form them into burger patties. I use my trusty burger press so they're all even.
- At this point you can separate them with parchment discs and freeze them in ziplock bags if you like. Defrost before grilling and preheat the grill / broiler to medium.
- Grill / broil the patties under a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning regularly until cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper then build your burger. I like to use a plain slightly toasted bun then just top them with extra barbeque sauce and coleslaw, served on the side my sweetcorn relish, potato wedges, baked beans and a garden salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339728-vickys-garlic-and-sesame-potato-wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365605-vickys-sweetcorn-relish-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Great if you enjoy both pulled pork and burgers and can't decide which to have!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vickys homemade pulled pork burgers, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!