Roasted aubergine. Try our best roasted aubergine recipes for a filling main. We've included curries, pastas and salads – many of which are good for you, too – for easy midweek meals. Cut the stalks off the aubergines, then cut each aubergine in half lengthways and then into wedges.
From fritters to chocolate cake, this is the ultimate cookbook for aubergine lovers. Toss the aubergines in a bowl with the olive oil and a little salt. Roasted aubergine with fried onion and chopped lemon (V).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, roasted aubergine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted aubergine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Roasted aubergine is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Try our best roasted aubergine recipes for a filling main. We've included curries, pastas and salads – many of which are good for you, too – for easy midweek meals. Cut the stalks off the aubergines, then cut each aubergine in half lengthways and then into wedges.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted aubergine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted aubergine:
- Get 1 large of aubergine.
- Get 1 1/2 stick of butter/ghee three quarters of a cup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt (more if needed).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 cup of chunky grated onion.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of extra sharpe cheddar cheese.
Cook's note: Puree the leftover aubergine in a food processor and serve as a dip with vegetables, pita bread or crackers. These easy Roasted Aubergine and Courgettes are sprinkled with sumac and tossed with fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon before serving. Not only is this Roasted Aubergine and Red Lentil Dhal healthy and easy to make – it's also family friendly too. Drizzle the yoghurt over the aubergines, followed by the pomegranate molasses. roasted aubergine wedges with hummus.
Instructions to make Roasted aubergine:
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit..
- Puncture the aubergine all over. If you have a gas stove turn a burner on. Put the aubergine on the open flame charring the outside a bit, you can use the grill if you want..
- After charring add olive oil to the entire outside of aubergine. Wrap loosely with aluminum foil. Put into an oven safe dish. Put into oven, roast till it deflates..
- While the aubergine is roasting add to a pan onions, butter, garlic, turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper. Saute for 7 minutes.
- Cut the stem off. Split the aubergine in half cut the aubergine as shown in the picture. Scoop out the meat discard the skin..
- Then add the aubergine to the rest of the ingredients. Mash and cook, for 5 minutes. Add cheese put back in oven till cheese melts. Let sit 7 minutes, stir and serve hope you enjoy!.
Since hummus is of Middle-Eastern origin and meaning 'chickpea' in Arabic, a natural accompaniment is an aubergine. A quick and easy Roasted Aubergine, Harissa & Chickpea Stew recipe, from our authentic Moroccan cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Make our easy vegetarian dish for roasted aubergine with Middle Eastern za'atar spice and Puy lentil salad. Add remaining roasted vegetables and thyme to same saucepan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted aubergine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!