Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.. With simple seasoning, this recipe takes only minutes to prepare and cooks all day for fall apart tender, juicy pork oozing with tangy sweet sauce. The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot.
Who doesn't love soft, juicy pulled pork? Transfer pork to a large board and shred with two forks. If you want a thicker sauce, pour the juices from the slow cooker into a large saucepan and boil until reduced down to a.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, slow cooked bbq pulled pork.. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
With simple seasoning, this recipe takes only minutes to prepare and cooks all day for fall apart tender, juicy pork oozing with tangy sweet sauce. The best Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe! Tender and flavorful pulled pork is so easy to make in your crockpot.
Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork. is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooked bbq pulled pork. using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.:
- Take 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- Make ready 1 pints of chicken stock.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 cup of pinapple juice.
- Get 1 of FOR THE RUB..
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 of FOR THE BBQ SAUCE..
- Get 8 oz of ketchup.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 4 tbsp of worcester sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Tender perfectly seasoned slow cooker pulled pork smothered in a homemade BBQ Sauce (see notes for using store bought). To make Pulled Pork Sandwiches, pile pork on warmed rolls and top with Coleslaw. I like to lay everything out for people to make their. Amazing pulled pork can be made simply in the slow cooker.
Steps to make Slow cooked BBQ pulled pork.:
- Make up rub..
- Remove fat off pork and dab dry, cover with dry rub..
- If you have time leave pork in fridge 24 hours..
- Slice onions and garlic place in bottom of slow cooker, place pork on top..
- Pour in 1 pint of chicken stock and top up with pinapple juice until pork is 3/4 covered..
- Heat on low 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours..
- Make up tbe bbq sauce..
- Bring sauce to a simmer and take off heat..
- When pork is done remove from pan and shred, discard cooking juice but retain onions, chop them and mix with the pork..
- Put pork back into pot and mix in the sauce. Enjoy..
This video shows you how to get tender, flavorful pork every time! Serve this tender and flavorful slow cooker BBQ pulled pork to your family. Pour BBQ sauce into the bottom of a slow cooker. Stir in brown sugar, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Slow cooked, Texas-style pulled pork that is served on a buttered and toasted roll.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooked bbq pulled pork. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!