Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and potato biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and potato biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling famished can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato biryani recipe. You can cook chicken and potato biryani using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and potato biryani:
- Get 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide of Onion 3-4large.
- Provide of Tomato 5 medium.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Provide of Ginger, Garlic paste 1 (Tablespoon).
- Prepare of Salt (To taste).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder 1 (Tablespoon).
- Take of Turmeric powder 1/2 (Tablespoon).
- Use of Red chilli flakes 1 (Teaspoon).
- Provide 1 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 4-5 of Dried plum.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Potato.
- Prepare of Yellow food colour 1/4 (Teaspoon).
- Get 1 kg of Rice.
- Take 2 of Cloves,Bay leave,black pepper.
- Take of Salt (To taste).
- Take 2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato cut in round shape.
- Take of Water 1 leter.
Instructions to make Chicken and potato biryani:
- Sub say pehlay oil garam Karen phir us may onion dal kar golden brown Kar lein.
- Phir us may chicken add Karen or us ko 5_10 minute Cook Karen phir is may ginger,garlic paste,tomato or green chillies add karen.
- Phir us may salt,red chilli powder,turmeric powder, red chilli flakes add Karen phir us may yogurt add Karen or 5 minute tuk cook karen.
- Phir is may dried plum add Karen or cook karein phir chicken ready ho Jaye ga.
- Phir potato ko kaat lein or is may pani or yellow food colour add karein or is ko boil Kar lein 15-20 minute.
- Phir ik patelay may pani boil Karen us may cloves,Bay leaves or Black pepper add Karen or sath he may salt add Karen or phir rice dal kar boil Kar lein.
- Phir biryani ki layering Kar lein or upper tomato round katay hoay dal dein or lemon,yellow food colour dal kar 20 minute Kay liay dam laga dein or phir serving plate may nikal Kar serve Karen.
Tehari biryani: A vegetable biryani made with potatoes instead of meat. Kalyani biryani: A buffalo biryani from Hyderabad. Thalassery biryani: From Kerala, this variation is made with kaima rice mixed with ghee, chicken pieces, mace, cashews, raisins, fennel seeds, cumin, tomato, cloves, and. Kolkata Chicken Biryani or Bengali style Chicken Dum Biryani is an epitome of indulgence in delicate delicious food. And of course well-seasoned potato and hard boiled eggs are what makes any Kolkata Biryani standout in the crowd of biryani world.
If you find this Chicken and potato biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.