Quick BBQ Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick bbq pulled pork. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick BBQ Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quick BBQ Pulled Pork is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick bbq pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick BBQ Pulled Pork:
- Take 1.5 kg of Rolled Pork Leg.
- Get 2 Cups of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 Tsp of Chiltepin Chilli Powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Black Peppercorns.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Quick BBQ Pulled Pork:
- Trim all fat from the pork..
- Slice grooves in both directions 1 inch apart on both sides without cutting all the way through..
- Massage 1 tsp of olive oil into pork. Grind spices in spice grinder, cover pork with spice mix and massage in..
- Add 1 tsp to bowl of pressure cooker and put sliced onions on top..
- Place pork on top of onions..
- Mix 2 cups of BBQ sauce with 1 cup of water and pour over pork..
- Mix well..
- Cook in pressure cooker for 1 hour..
- Serve as desired..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick bbq pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!