Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy cavatappi with pulled pork. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy cavatappi with pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork:
- Make ready 1 pound of cavatappi pasta.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Take 2 pound of smoked Boston Butt pork roast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 quart of milk.
- Make ready To taste of chili garlic sauce /Sriracha optional.
Steps to make Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork:
- Cook the pasta as instructed on package with the water and salt..
- Shred the pork..
- Heat a deep pan with the oil. Add the pork. Sauté for 6 minutes..
- Add the spices and flour. Cook the flour for 5 minutes..
- The flour..
- After 5 minutes..
- Stir in the milk..
- Scrap the bottom well to get the crunchyness off the bottom. Add more pepper to taste..
- Keep stirring constantly it will thicken when it is like you like it add the pasta and carefully mix..
- I spooned the pasta in from the liquids..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy cavatappi with pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!