Banana Orange Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, banana orange bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana Orange Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Orange Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana orange bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Orange Bread:
- Make ready 4-5 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- Make ready 4-5 slices of orange diced.
Instructions to make Banana Orange Bread:
- Assemble all ingredients. Mash bananas in a separate bowl. Preheat oven at 180°C for 10 minutes..
- Beat butter and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add 1 egg and beat. Add orange juice..
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl and then add in liquid batter. Fold gently to avoid clumps. Add mashed bananas.
- Add chopped walnuts, pistachios and orange chunks..
- Grease a baking loaf tin. Pour batter and bake at 180°C for 1 hour. After 50 mins, check with toothpick.
- Give heat from top section for 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and leave it to cool at room temperature..
- Cut into slices, dust with powdered sugar (optional), and serve with tea or coffee..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana orange bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!