Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, brad's hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brad's hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich:
- Make ready 2 lbs of pork shoulder roast.
- Get 1 of small can crushed pineapple.
- Get 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take of Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Get 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Get 2 bottles of sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Make ready 1 of fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- Get 8 oz. of Sliced smoked gouda.
- Get 8 of Hawaiian buns.
Steps to make Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich:
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food brad's hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!