Banana oats chocolate bread. Chocolate Banana Oat Bread is my favorite version of the traditional banana bread recipe. Sweetened with maple syrup, extra cinnamon, and a crunchy nut topping make it great for breakfast or dessert. I prefer to eat it warm with a cup of coffee.
These vegan oatmeal breakfast bars are made with: Gluten Free Oats (you get to make oat flour and it's soooo easy)! I adapted this recipe from my pumpkin chocolate chip oat bars except these taste like banana bread with awesome oatmeal texture. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana oats chocolate bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banana oats chocolate bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Banana oats chocolate bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Chocolate Banana Oat Bread is my favorite version of the traditional banana bread recipe. Sweetened with maple syrup, extra cinnamon, and a crunchy nut topping make it great for breakfast or dessert. I prefer to eat it warm with a cup of coffee.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana oats chocolate bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana oats chocolate bread:
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup barley oats powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup mashed bananas.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Make muffins: Here's my banana muffin recipe. Gently stir in oats and chocolate chips. You may need to cover the top of the bread with an aluminum foil tent to keep it from excessively browning. Heartier than normal banana bread, this Banana Oat Bread makes the perfect breakfast bread!
Instructions to make Banana oats chocolate bread:
- First add all dry ingredients in a bowl oats flour cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt cinnamon powder sugar and mix well.
- Fisrt mashed bananas with fork Now in another bowl add oil and egg beat for 1 min. Now add mashed bananas and beat with oil and eggs for 1 minute.
- Then mix all dry ingredients with spatula then add half of chocolate chunks and walnuts in this batter and mix well.
- Now preheat oven for 10 mins At 180 degrees.
- Grease pan and pour the batter and then add half of chocolate chunks and walnuts on top and bake for 35 to 45 mins or insert tooth pick in it.If toothpick comes out clear it’s mean it’s done.
Just sweet enough with great texture, this bread is You need peanut butter and chocolate chips for when you are craving something that will really stand out. You need a banana bread that tastes more like. You'll never know these moist and delicious banana bread chocolate chip oat snack bars are actually healthy (and low in sugar and fat!). Of course the chocolate chips aren't completely guilt-free and could be considered optional, but I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you where I stand on the "should I. Oatmeal – the oats are what give the bread its texture when they're blended in the blender with the other ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food banana oats chocolate bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!