Banana chocolate bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
This recipe seriously feels like you're eating actual chocolate cake Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Chocolate chips & cocoa powder give this chocolate banana bread deep chocolate flavor, while the addition of sour cream makes it rich and tender. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana chocolate bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
Banana chocolate bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Banana chocolate bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have banana chocolate bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana chocolate bread:
- Get 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts or almonds chopped.
- Make ready 2 cup of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark or milk chocolate chips.
- Take 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter melted and cooled.
- Prepare 3 of ripe banana mashed well.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a. Chocolate Banana Bread is the best banana bread you will ever have! Incredibly tender, moist and flavorful, loaded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts!
Steps to make Banana chocolate bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place oven rack to middle position.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Bake until bread has risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 to 65 minutes..
- Place on a wire rack to cool and then remove the bread from the pan..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new I mean I get it, you're probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe has been years in the making. I have made plenty of loaves of banana bread but since I started Modern Honey, I have become determined to figure out how to.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food banana chocolate bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!