Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oil-, egg- and sugar-free easy banana bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oil-, egg- and sugar-free easy banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread:
- Get 70 grams of ☆ Whole wheat cake flour.
- Get 80 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ☆ Baking soda.
- Prepare 4 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- Take 2 large of Banana.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk or water).
- Take 30 grams of Raisins.
- Get 30 grams of Walnuts (roasted for 5 minutes at 180℃).
Instructions to make Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper. Roast the walnuts. Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Dice 1/2 of a banana into 1 cm cubes. Mash the rest of the banana, then whisk into a purée..
- Add the lemon juice, then the soy milk to the puréed banana, and mix until smooth..
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the walnuts, raisins, and diced banana, and mix briskly with a rubber spatula..
- Pour the batter into the mold, then bake for 25-30 minutes at 200℃. When a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done! If necessary, cover with foil to prevent burning the top..
- Once it cools, remove it from the mold, take off the parchment paper, and let it completely cool on a cooling rack..
- Here it is divided into 15 muffin cups. I baked them for 22 minutes at 200℃. They make great gifts..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oil-, egg- and sugar-free easy banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!