Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mu shu chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mu shu chicken lettuce wraps using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Get of wraps.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Get of hoisin sauce.
- Make ready of rice wine vineagar.
- Get of sesame oil.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Get of finely grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare of chicken, cooked and shredded. I use store rotisserie chicken for ease of use.
- Make ready of package prepared coleslaw, I prefer the broccoli coleslaw.
- Make ready of head of bibb or boston lettuce. You will use 12 outer leaves from head of lettuce.
- Take of green onions, sliced on bias.
- Prepare of chopped peanuts.
- Get of chopped cashews.
Steps to make Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Place all liquids ,garlic, red pepper flakes and ginger into large pan..
- Bring to low boil over meat heat and then turn heat off..
- Add chicken, stir well and then add coleslaw. Cover, set a side..
- Prepare lettuce leaves on plate. You need 12, full untorn leaves..
- Divide chicken mixture amongst lettuce leaves.
- Divide green onions and nuts over top and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mu shu chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!