Smoked Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked pulled pork. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Smoked Pulled Pork is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked pulled pork using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 5-6 lb of pork butt.
- Prepare of Bobby Flays Pork Rub.
- Get 1 c of Pecan Wood Chips.
- Make ready 1/2 c of Apple Wood Chips.
Steps to make Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Rub Pork Rub all over Pork Butt and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hrs or overnight..
- Remove Pork Butt from fridge and bring to room temp..
- Place wood chips in a bowl and cover in water. Let soak at least 30 minutes before starting to cook..
- Preheat smoker to 255F..
- Place pork butt in smoker and cook to 175F, adding wood chips to smoker every 30-40 minutes until all used up, about 4 hours or so..
- Take pork butt out of smoker and wrap in aluminum foil and place back into smoker..
- Continue cooking until internal temp of pork butt reaches 195-200F..
- Remove butt from smoker and let rest at least 30 minutes before pulling..
- Take 2 forks and shred the meat. Some folks add BBQ at this point, but I like leave as is and let them add at the table..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smoked pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!