Smoked Pulled Pork.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, smoked pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Smoked Pulled Pork is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook smoked pulled pork using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Take 8-10 lbs of pork shoulder.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Make ready of Pork sweet rub.
Steps to make Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Pat pork shoulder dry with paper towels.
- Mix brown sugar and rub together. Coat all sides of pork with mixture.
- Put pork in preheated pellet grill at 225. Smoke until internal temperature is 160 degrees..
- At 160 wrap pork in aluminum foil and smoke until internal temperature reaches 205 degrees..
- Let pork sit 1 hour at room temperature before pulling..
- While pulling disregard any fat. Personally I like to add BBQ sauce to pulled pork prior to serving. Serve on a brioche bun..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food smoked pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!