Easy Okara Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy okara cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Okara Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Okara Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy okara cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Okara Cookies:
- Prepare 120 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 100 grams of Flour.
- Get 55 grams of Sugar.
- Take 30 grams of Butter or margarine.
- Get 1 of Egg.
Steps to make Easy Okara Cookies:
- Dry roast the okara in a frying pan while stirring (aiming for a golden brown color). It's ok if a few burned bits get mixed in, so keep dry roasting over medium heat..
- Leave the dry roasted okara to cool down. Bring the butter to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix the sugar and butter together in a bowl. Add the egg and continue mixing until it's the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the dry roasted okara. When it's been incorporated, add the flour in 2 to 3 batches, and knead the dough. (If you put the dough in a clean plastic bag and knead it over the bag, it comes together more easily.).
- Roll about 3 mm thick and cut out with cookie cutters. Bake in a 170°C oven for 10 minutes. If the cookies are baking unevenly, turn the baking sheets around and bake for another 5 minutes while keeping an eye on them..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy okara cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!