Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy and super delicious, egg-free crispy cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy and super delicious, egg-free crispy cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies:
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 80 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- Get 50 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 5 grams of ・Cocoa (for cocoa flavored cookies).
- Take 5 grams of ・Matcha (for matcha flavored cookies).
Instructions to make Easy and Super Delicious, Egg-Free Crispy Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Cream the margarine until it reaches the consistency of mayonnaise..
- Add the sugar to the margarine from Step 1, and mix until pale..
- Gently fold in the cake flour. After a while, bring it together by hand. Don't mix it too much..
- To make cocoa flavored cookies I use pure cocoa powder. Divide the dough 3 in half, add the cocoa, and mix well..
- Roll the dough out to a 3mm thickness. Wrap with cling film and chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut out the dough with cookie cutters of your choice, and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180℃. Keep an eye on them. Once the cookies are golden brown, they are done Bake for a further 2-3 minutes, if needed..
- It's also fun to make various animation characters with the dough. Try it with your children..
- Try making different flavors. I used matcha and sesame seeds, but I liked the plain and cocoa flavored cookies best..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy and super delicious, egg-free crispy cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!