Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps. These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low-carb and gluten-free. An idea I had after a craving for Buffalo Shrimp. I used butter lettuce for these lettuce wraps, but Romaine or Iceberg lettuce works great too.
To assemble the lettuce wraps, cut any large lettuce leaves into a comfortable serving size, discarding the hard stems. Place a couple of pan-grilled shrimp on each lettuce leaf, add some. These refreshing lettuce shrimp wraps are simple to prepare and are great as an appetizer or alone as a meal.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp blt lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low-carb and gluten-free. An idea I had after a craving for Buffalo Shrimp. I used butter lettuce for these lettuce wraps, but Romaine or Iceberg lettuce works great too.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp blt lettuce wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- Make ready 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- Take 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- Get 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Assemble wraps: Add a small scoop of shrimp to the center of a romaine leaf, then top with red onion, celery, and blue cheese. These lunchtime lettuce wraps feature a tasty mix of Asian and tropical flavors. You can throw them together for get-togethers or make them To assemble the wraps, place the lettuce leaves on a work surface. These bite-size shrimp lettuce wraps are just perfect for an appetizer or finger food for a party, providing a burst of Thai flavors with a squeeze of lime.
Steps to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
If you're looking for a deliciously different shrimp dish, try making up a platter of these Thai shrimp mini lettuce wraps. This is a fun twist on lettuce wraps that will impress your family (and company) for sure! Plus, since lentils are one of the fastest cooking pulses (see below) and it takes just minutes to cook shrimp, this could easily be a weeknight meal. See original recipe at: foodnetwork.com. kept bykimlovessinging recipe byFood Network (on a budget). Shrimp Lettuce Wraps loaded with fresh veggies and juicy shrimp.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp blt lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!