Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Sauerkraut Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Sauerkraut Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Sauerkraut Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate sauerkraut pie recipe. You can cook chocolate sauerkraut pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Sauerkraut Pie:
- Prepare 2 of nine inch pie crusts (homemade or frozen).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sauerkraut.
- Take 1 stick of (1/2 cup) butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Use 5 large of eggs, well beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of grits.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Sauerkraut Pie:
- Preheat Oven to 350°F..
- Drain and rinse the Sauerkraut thoroughly, squeezing dry..
- Cream the softened butter and sugar together with an electric beater in a large mixing bowl for close to a minute and longer..
- Add the beaten eggs, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix well..
- Combine separately, the grits and flour, mixing them well. Add this to the egg mixture and blend well..
- Fold the sauerkraut and chocolate chips into the final mixture and pour into your two pie crusts. Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean..
Whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, coconut extract, cooled melted butter, heavy cream and salt. Spread half the filling on one cake layer. Repeat with the second layer and the remaining filling. A decadent, rich Dark Chocolate Satin Pie. Similar to a French Silk Pie but made with dark chocolate resulting in a richer, more decadent filling.
If you find this Chocolate Sauerkraut Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.