Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ohio Sauerkraut Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ohio Sauerkraut Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ohio sauerkraut pie recipe. To make ohio sauerkraut pie you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ohio Sauerkraut Pie:
- You need 2 of nine inch, single, pie crusts (homemade or frozen is fine).
- Use 1/2 cup of Sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup), softened.
- Provide 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 5 large of eggs, well beaten.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grits (minute).
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Ohio Sauerkraut Pie:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Drain the kraut, and rinse thoroughly under cold water. Squeeze the kraut dry..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer for about a minute..
- Add eggs, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and blend well..
- Whisk the grits and flour in a small bowl, combining well. Add to the egg mixture and blend well. Fold the kraut into the final mixture..
- Pour the mixture into the pie crusts and bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean..
Sauerkraut is made by a process called lacto-fermentation. Lacto-fermentation has been used for centuries to preserve seasonal vegetables beyond their. Pita sa kiselim kupusom / Domestic sauerkraut pie, Sauerkraut Pie, Russian Vegetable Don't be afraid of the bizarre sound of sauerkraut pie. Sauerkraut is finely cut raw cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria. This sauerkraut filling recipe is one of the most popular for Polish pierogi or dumplings.
If you find this Ohio Sauerkraut Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.