Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Chef Anna Olson has a classic banana bread recipe that will make you say Oh Yum, and she wants to share it with you!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Banana Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Take 1/4 cup of Oats.
- Get 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- Take ½ cup of Jaggery: grated.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take of Walnuts: ¼ cup (optional).
- Make ready of Chocolate chips: 1/4 cup (optional).
Follow along as Anna Olson teaches you. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a loaf tin with paper and grease the sides..
- In a grinder add the 4 over ripe bananas and jaggery. Puree the bananas and sugar together to a smooth liquid..
- Take out the banana puree in a big mixing bowl. Add half cup of oil and vanilla essence. Mix it all together very well, using a spatula or a wooden spoon..
- Now sieve, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt directly on the banana mixture all in one go. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together using the cut and fold method..
- This mixture is going to be a thick batter. But if you find it too thick you can add a few tablespoons of milk or water..
- Now add the oats chocolate chips and walnuts and mix it again. Save some chocolate chips and walnuts for the top..
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin, sprinkle chocolate and walnuts; and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is cooked. (Test by putting a skewer in the center if it comes out clean the cake is cooked). 8. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into slices and serve..
Banana Bread with Cardamom Seeds Receitas Da Felicidade! An hour of waiting while your. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!