Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at fighting back depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious potato and chicken casserole recipe. You can have delicious potato and chicken casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Diced Bacon.
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Hot Sauce (optional).
- Take 8 of Medium Potatoes Cubed.
- Use 1 lb of Cubed Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of cooked bacon broken into smaller pieces (optional).
- Provide 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Saute diced bacon until cooked. Place aside..
- In a small bowl combine Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt and Black Pepper. Then add the Oil to the mix. (You can add you hot sauce in at this point. Optional).
- Combine your bacon you just cooked, your cubed chicken and your cubed potatoes. Add spice/sauce mixture and stir well..
- Place into a casserole dish..
- Put it in 400°F oven for 45-55 minutes (until potatoes are cooked).
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes (this is where you can add your cooked bacon bits if you like. Optional).
Potato casserole with chicken, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese. The casserole is layered and baked in the juices of I'm Marina and my love and passion for eating only the most delicious foods drive me to share that love here on Let. This Pesto Chicken Casserole with Feta and Olives is inspired by all the delicious flavors from the Mediterranean. Layered BBQ Chicken and Sweet Potato Enchilada Casserole. If you are looking to try out an entirely new style of casserole, then I don't think.
If you find this Delicious Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.