Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps. Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps from Delish.com are the perfect weeknight dinner. "Cilantro lime" is a flavor profile we never get over: It's got a kick from cumin, the tang from lime juice, and fresh zing from cilantro. Chicken and Turkey, Taco Tuesday Jump To Recipe. So tacos… what can I say?
Add the chicken broth, olive oil, lime juice. You'll love these ground turkey lettuce wraps with cilantro lime dressing! They're healthy and full of amazing flavor.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps is something which I have loved my whole life.
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps from Delish.com are the perfect weeknight dinner. "Cilantro lime" is a flavor profile we never get over: It's got a kick from cumin, the tang from lime juice, and fresh zing from cilantro. Chicken and Turkey, Taco Tuesday Jump To Recipe. So tacos… what can I say?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready of Wrap Ingredients.
- Prepare of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare of Ground meat of choice (I used ground turkey for this particular recipe).
- Prepare of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Take of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Take of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Avocados.
- Make ready of container of Hummus.
- Prepare of of Cilantro.
- Make ready of limes.
- Prepare of Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of Optional Ingredients.
- Take of Shredded Cheese (optional).
- Take of Rice (Optional).
The slaw adds a delicious crunch! These ground turkey lettuce wraps have been my saving grace when I can tell that I've had too much sugar, and not enough protein or fiber. They make the perfect handheld appetizers or a light and healthy low carb lunch or dinner! This Cilantro Lime Sauce is SO fantastic!
Instructions to make Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat pan, brown ground meat of choice.
- Finely chop peppers and onions..
- Heat seperate pan with olive oil and saute peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste..
- Peel and dice Avocados. Set aside..
- Once peppers and onions are finished, combine meat, peppers, and avocados together. Add 1 3/4 cups of Balsamic Vinaigrette to mixture and cook on low. Add salt, black pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Slice limes into wedges and set aside..
- Finely dice Cilantro and set aside..
- Cut heads off of Romaine lettuce and set aside. Since we are using the lettuce as the wrap, the outer leaves typically work better..
- Take two leaves of Romaine lettuce and spread hummus on the inside..
- Add meat, pepper, onion, avocado, balsamic mix to wrap..
- Finish off with Cilantro and Lime! There are many things you can add to this such as rice, cheese, etc. This is a healthier option we chose. Enjoy!.
Tangy, creamy & a tad bit sour. To assemble the wraps, add chicken and chopped veggies onto the lettuce leaves as shown and drizzle with cilantro lime sauce. This Cilantro Lime Dressing has incredible flavor and only requires a handful of ingredients. It's a fresh, creamy and balanced dressing that elevates any salad. Give these healthy turkey lettuce wraps, flavored with mint and lime juice, a kick with a squirt of Sriracha.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food trav's cilantro lime lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!