Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Chef Anna Olson has a classic banana bread recipe that will make you say Oh Yum, and she wants to share it with you!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Banana Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 large of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Follow along as Anna Olson teaches you. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Banana Bread with Cardamom Seeds Receitas Da Felicidade! An hour of waiting while your. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!