Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready of boneless skinless chicken, diced (very small pieces).
- Take of sesame seed oil, divided.
- Get of water chestnuts, drained.
- Take of ground ginger.
- Prepare of bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready of onion, diced.
- Take of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of teriyaki sauce, low sodium.
- Prepare of soy sauce, low sodium.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- Take of green onions, sliced.
- Make ready of shredded carrots.
- Take of pine nuts.
- Take of bibb lettuce.
Instructions to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil, cook chicken until brown.
- Add water chestnuts, ginger, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked through..
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, red pepper, green onions, carrots, and remainder of sesame seed oil to mixture. Cook and stir for a few minutes..
- Remove from heat and mix with pine nuts, spoon mixture onto lettuce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!