Easy Granola Cookies. Learn how to make the best granola at home with this video. You'll need old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit. These Granola Cookies are easy to make and even easier to personalize with your favorite mix-ins.
Basic (but very good) granola requires just a handful of ingredients: oats, a sweetener, some oil, and maybe. These granola cookies take the oatmeal cookie up a few notches. They are sweet, crunchy and Great cookies, and easy to make.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy granola cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Granola Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Granola Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Learn how to make the best granola at home with this video. You'll need old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit. These Granola Cookies are easy to make and even easier to personalize with your favorite mix-ins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy granola cookies using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Granola Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of oats.
- Get 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter (use a table knife's height).
I put a little less sugar because my granola was homemade and I. These easy chocolate raspberry granola cookies are soft, chewy and delicious. They're sweetened with honey and loaded with oatmeal, chocolate chips, fruit, nuts and other hearty ingredients. These are great cookies and easy.
Instructions to make Easy Granola Cookies:
- Get oats and put in a blender till SLIGHTLY blended.
- Mix blended oats with plain flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat your egg.
- Put butter and egg into the flour mix and mix with your hand or a fork.
- When fully mixed, get a table spoon (or teaspoon) and scoop. Roll these scoops into round balls. At this point, if the weather is hot, put your cookie dough in the fridge..
- Heat up a pan grease it up slightly..
- Place each "cookie ball" and use a spoon/fingers to press it down till its flat..
- Cover the pan and leave to cook for about 15mins. It'll come out a bit moist but will harden when they're cool..
These are great cookies and easy. Drop by heaping teaspoons on lightly oiled cookie. These cookies are so easy because they avoid all the hard stuff about baking. If you read the recipe correctly, you'll let the. Granola – Feel free to experiment with flavors to adjust the flavor of these cookies!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy granola cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!