Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, alkaline vegan lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alkaline vegan lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare of Large Romaine Lettuce Leafs.
- Take of Diced red or yellow onions.
- Get of Sliced yellow squash (thinly sliced).
- Make ready of Chopped mushrooms (no shiitake).
- Get of Chopped sweet assorted peppers.
- Get of Grape seed oil.
- Take of Sea salt, cayenne if desired (season to taste).
Steps to make Alkaline Vegan Lettuce Wraps:
- Rinse/Clean lettuce and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sauté veggies over medium heat and add seasoning..
- Place cooked veggies in lettuce, add avocado, roll into a wrap, place a cooked sliced squash in middle of wrap and poke a toothpick through to keep it together. Delicious!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food alkaline vegan lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!