Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple egg-free whole wheat cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple egg-free whole wheat cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies:
- Get 120 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 50 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- Make ready 40 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 40 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Simple Egg-Free Whole Wheat Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the bowl on a scale and weigh in the ingredients as you add them. Mix together gently until you can gather the dough into a ball..
- Stir the mixture from Step 2 whilst adding a little water at a time. Once the mixture is moist, turn it out onto a surface and roll it out to about 5 mm thick..
- Cut with your choice of cookie cutters..
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven at 180℃ for 15-17 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple egg-free whole wheat cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!