Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chip banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate chip banana bread using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Get 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 1/3 tablespoons of milk.
- Get 3 of ripened bananas.
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of chocolate chips – totally your preference on how much you like.
- Make ready of Great add in’s for Banana Bread:.
- Take of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Make ready of coconut flakes.
- Get of sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Get of sprinkles (make it festive!).
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the butter. Use a mixer on low until combined..
- Add eggs and blend..
- Add milk and the bananas and mix for about 1 minute. The batter may look at little lumpy – that's ok!.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-cook spray and divide the batter. Pour the batter into the two pans..
- Bake for 45 minutes (mine took a little longer, but my ovens are not so great). You should be able to take a knife or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf and the they should come out clean..
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 30 – 45 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
- (I serve one and freeze one… wrap in plastic wrap and then with tin foil and freeze).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!