Minced Shrimp Lettuce Wrap. Looking for a refreshing and healthy dish to enjoy this summer? This lettuce wrap has a refreshing taste along with plenty of different textures that make. Lettuce wraps are made with ground / mince meat and vegetable filling with a savoury Chinese sauce spooned into lettuce cups, then wrapped into a roll shape to eat.
Assemble wraps: Add shrimp and avocado to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with cilantro. Take minced beef and minced pork. Season the mince with salt and pepper.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, minced shrimp lettuce wrap. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minced Shrimp Lettuce Wrap is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Minced Shrimp Lettuce Wrap is something that I have loved my whole life.
Looking for a refreshing and healthy dish to enjoy this summer? This lettuce wrap has a refreshing taste along with plenty of different textures that make. Lettuce wraps are made with ground / mince meat and vegetable filling with a savoury Chinese sauce spooned into lettuce cups, then wrapped into a roll shape to eat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook minced shrimp lettuce wrap using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minced Shrimp Lettuce Wrap:
- Make ready of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Get of Shelled fresh shrimps (diced).
- Get of Garlic (minced).
- Make ready of Shredded ginger.
- Make ready of Onion (diced).
- Make ready of Chinese celery (diced).
- Get of Chinese water chestnut (diced).
- Make ready of Mushroom (diced).
- Prepare of Carrot (diced).
- Prepare of Cashew (crushed).
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of White pepper powder.
- Make ready of Corn starch.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Take of Rice wine.
Heat the pan, add a little touch of olive oil. Fry the mince until nicely colored. Spoon the mince in the lettuce leaves. Then, add a little touch of dressing.
Instructions to make Minced Shrimp Lettuce Wrap:
- Lettuce put in a wash bowl, under the running water, cut the top of lettuce, separate the leaves carefully. then cut into a bowl shape..
- Remove the intestine mud of shrimps, cut into 1cm cubes. then roughly chopped. mix 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp rice wine, 1 tsbp corn starch and shrimps. marinate for 20 minutes.
- Cut the rest of ingredients into small dices. crush cashrew.
- Add 1/2tbsp cooking oil, stir-fry shrimps until the color becomes red. take the shrimps out..
- Add garlic, ginger and onion. stir-fry for 1 min. then add carrot, mushroom, water chestnuts, stir-fry for another 1 min. add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp white pepper. then add shrimps, before finish add 1/2 tsp sesame oil and chinese celery, stir-fry for 10sec. then transfer to a serving dish..
- Put some in a lettuce bowl, then sprinkle cashew on the top. ~bon appetit!.
Cook this recipe with a photo! You will need: To marinate the shrimp To assemble the lettuce wraps, cut any large lettuce leaves into a comfortable serving size, discarding the hard stems. Place a couple of pan-grilled shrimp on each lettuce leaf, add some chopped vegetables, cilantro leaves and. These refreshing lettuce shrimp wraps are simple to prepare and are great as an appetizer or alone as a meal. These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low-carb and gluten-free.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food minced shrimp lettuce wrap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!