Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bhutte ka Kees (fresh sweet corn grits) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhutte ka Kees (fresh sweet corn grits) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhutte ka Kees (fresh sweet corn grits) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhutte ka kees (fresh sweet corn grits) recipe. To make bhutte ka kees (fresh sweet corn grits) you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bhutte ka Kees (fresh sweet corn grits):
- Provide 2 of Sweet Corn Cobs peeled.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated Ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 of big pinch of asafoetida/hing.
- You need 2 Tb of oil.
- Provide 2 Tb of freshly grated coconut.
- Provide handful of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use of juice of half lemon.
Instructions to make Bhutte ka Kees (fresh sweet corn grits):
- Grate or grind the corn into a coarse paste and set aside..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let them splutter..
- Then add the asafoetida/Hing,finely chopped green chillies and grated ginger and stir for a few seconds..
- Now add the grated corn and turmeric powder and mix.
- Fry until the color changes slightly..
- Now add the milk to it and combine well..
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on a low flame.
- Cook until all the milk evaporates and the mixture thickens..
- Add the salt to it and mix well..
- Turn off the flame and add the lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Garnish with grated coconut, coriander leaves and lemon wedges..
- Serve hot as a snack..
Again this is one of the recipes that I had wanted to make for very long time, but never got to it. With the amount of fresh sweet corn available here in the North East USA, I should have made this long ago. Grate four of the corn cobs and cut the other into tiny pieces. Key Ingredients: Fresh corn cobs, Oil/ghee, Cumin seeds, Asafoetida, Ginger paste, Green chilli. 'Bhutte Ka Kees' dish is an exquisiteness from Indore city. This Indian Street Food is basically grated corn stir fried which is cooked with milk and some In Hindi language, 'Bhutta' means Corn and 'Kees' means Grated.
If you find this Bhutte ka Kees (fresh sweet corn grits) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.