Lettuce Wrap Filling.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lettuce wrap filling. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lettuce Wrap Filling is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lettuce Wrap Filling is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lettuce wrap filling using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Wrap Filling:
- Get of Filling Ingredients.
- Get of ground chicken or turkey.
- Take of chopped mushroom.
- Make ready of chopped yellow onion.
- Get of sliced green onion.
- Prepare of can of water chestnuts (chop them up).
- Take of garlic powder.
- Make ready of onion powder.
- Take of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
Instructions to make Lettuce Wrap Filling:
- Use a large skillet to brown the ground chicken. Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. When it is almost done, add chopped yellow onion and chopped mushrooms. Turn to medium heat, cover with a lid for 3-4 minutes. Make the sauce during this time..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl stirring well. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Add sauce to the ground meat and veggies, stirring well. The sauce is not only the flavor, but thickens it to help stick together..
- Add chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onion, stir. Allow to simmer covered on low 1-2 minutes..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Use filling inside romaine lettuce, iceburg lettuce, or even green bell pepper for a delicious dinner!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lettuce wrap filling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!